Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Film for Muslims and non-Muslims alike

We got a really nice comment from an Archdeacon in the UK that I thought we should share:

"I’m so glad to hear that the premiere went well, despite the weather. Jessica Sequiera’s review is very positive. Thank you for portraying the peace-loving side of the Muslim community. As I talk about Islam to people and hear their responses, to point out the fact that there are many moderate thoughtful Muslims seems so important to me. If we don’t do this, especially when the radicals create more and more mayhem, the potential stereotyping will create tremendous difficulties. It’s so good you take this view. And I am sure your film will help. "

There have been many more positive comments from people all over the world - we are humbled at the responses. Thank you.

No comments: